Alton Main Street invites you to join the fun at the Downtown Alton Chili Cook-Off, to be held on Saturday, October 19th from Noon until 3:00 p.m. in the valet parking lot of Argosy Casino – right on Alton’s beautiful riverfront!
The Chili Cook-Off is a great civic event that encourages local chili chefs (both amateur & professional) to match their favorite recipe with others in similar categories in this fiery competition!
Judges will award $100 prizes to winners in 4 categories: Individual, Organization, Business, and Restaurant. The team was chosen as “People’s Choice” will receive the coveted silver ladle & plaque and bragging rights. In addition to awards for the best chili, we are also giving a $100 prize for the best-decorated booth, so come prepared to put your theme as well as your chili on display!
CLICK HERE TO RSVP ON FACEBOOK & INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM
CLICK HERE TO VOLUNTEER AT THE EVENT
Congratulations to Peoples’ Choice Winner – The Fountains of Godfrey!
- Happy Heffer – Erin Heil
- Mike Ramsey – WINNER!
- Paul Stover
- McRoberts Family
- Maggie Roy
- Aaron Martin
- U.S. Army Alton Career Center
- Friends of Monica Bristow – WINNER!
- Lewis and Clark Community College
- Alton Fire Department
- Trinity’s Way
- Parrot Heads of the Riverbend
- The Big Z – 94.3FM / WBGZ Radio
- The Fountains of Godfrey – WINNER!
- 1st Mid-America Credit Union
- Kings of Kulivance
- Auto 1
- Olive Oil Marketplace
- Imperial Manufactuting
- The Old Bakery Beer Company
- The Schoolhouse Grill at Senior Services Plus – WINNER!
- Hops House at Argosy Casino
- Bossanoca Restaurant & Lounge