he Regional Council works for its members by:
- Negotiating fair wages and comprehensive benefit packages.
- Investing over $250 million in redevelopment projects to create MAN HOURS.
- Organizing the Home Building Industry in the St. Louis area.
- Stocking a food bank for members in times of economic distress.
The Regional Council believes in providing our contractors with the most productive, highest-quality workforce available. We are constantly looking for advanced training or technology that will give our members the competitive edge. Our Regional Council members are required to:
- Complete more than four years of hands-on training at our state-of-the-art training centers.
- Participate in a comprehensive continuing safety and skill advancement program.
- Undergo regular drug testing.
To be a member of the St. Louis – Kansas City Carpenters Regional Council means being a proud part of one of the oldest and best labor unions in the nation.